The Pros of Circular Saws
There are many positive attributes to circular saws that make them the perfect fit for many saw owners. Some of these attributes are listed below:
- With circular saws encompassing such a large variety of saws it is easily one of the most versatile saws available for purchase.
- Circular saws typically come within a reasonable price range and produce the quality expected from high end saws.
- Circular saws can accommodate up to 45 degree angles.
- Circular saws come with many different attachments and accessories that allow the machine to be more accurate as well as promote safety.
- Many circular saws are lightweight and can easiliy be transported from workshop to job site and can be used for a variety of different applications.
For more information, check the source URL: http://spicydust.com/top-rated-table-saw-reviews
The Cons of Circular Saws
Like with any product there are some negative aspects to the circular saws (http://spicydust.com/best-circular-saw-reviews). Some of these negative attributes are listed below
- Some circular saws are not equipped with the same material base as others. This can be detrimental to accuracy. Circular saws that are more lightweight than others have a tendency to allow more vibrations through the saw. This throws off accuracy as well as causes higher instances of incidents.
- Circular saws come with the option to change out the blade fairly regularly. This can lead to issues if the operator is not careful. Being able to change out blades is a great feature but after so many changes the securing mechanisms can become compromised and lead to the blade wobbling or worse kickback issues. Also because of these features many saws come with their own tools to change the blade, loose these tools and you will find yourself in a bind.
- Depending on the brand repairs can be time consuming and expensive. It is important to find a brand that you are comfortable with and that also has an excellent reputation.